Fat is stored in women’s thighs and it is hard to shed fat from the pelvis, buttocks and thighs than it is to trim down other areas of the body. The fat stored around the pelvis, buttocks and thighs of women appears to act as reserve storage for the energy demands of lactation. As a result it is very hard for women to burn this fat to have slim legs and thighs compared to men.
The exercises listed here for slim legs are very simple and easy which do not require any special equipment or weights. The best aspect of these exercises is that you can do these in the comfort of your own home without stepping out to go to gym and have slim legs. If you also include these 5 most effective abs workouts in your plan, you will be losing fat around your stomach for sexy summer abs.
Burning fat accumulated around thighs and legs requires a lots of patience as it will take considerable time before you notice the melting away of the most difficult fat in your body. The fat is lost from the entire body during weight loss work outs. Legs and thighs are the last areas to lose fat for slim legs. It will, however, become an easy task to have thinner thighs if you use the following workouts regularly for over a period of time.
Lets get started now so that you have slim legs and thighs as soon as possible.
Exercise 1: Hip Bridge
Hip Bridge workout helps you to have slim and toned legs.
How to do Hip Bridge:
- Lie your back on the ground. The knees must be bent and are facing up.
- Lift your toes towards the shins while your heels stay flat on the floor.
- Form a straight line from knees to the shoulders when you raise your butt off the ground. Keep your core tight and your butt engaged.
- Hold for 2 seconds then lower down.
- Repeat as many as you can without breaking form for 1 minute.