Exercise 2: Plie for Slim Legs
Plie is another workout that you must include into your leg slimming workout routine for good results.
How to do Plie:
- Stand straight, feet a bit wider than shoulder-width apart, toes must point out at around 45 degrees.
- With arms forward and straight, lower into squat position slowly. Keep your core and butt tight.
- Slowly rise up and repeat. Try to go as low as you can when you squat without breaking your straight form.
- Avoid your knees to go past your toes when you squat low.
- Do as many in 1 minute. Rest for 30 seconds. Repeat.
Showing 2 of 5