Fat in our bodies has mind of its own so you cannot dictate your body to start losing it from a particular body part. When you start any dieting plan or workout routine to get rid of the excessive body fat stored in body, you will notice that fat is disheartening from all parts of body and not just your belly. Our target is most of the time to get rid of belly fat as quickly as possible and try to focus on just one part of our body. The truth is lower belly fat will be the last to melt for a flat stomach. For a flatter tummy, you must have right body posture, tighten transverse abdominis muscle to stabilize your back that pulls your waistline in and eat proper diet to reduce belly fat.
Our body posture is one culprit when it comes to having a flat stomach and skinny waistline. In some cases our body posture make our belly look bigger and hanging out. By fixing the posture, it may be possible to have a flat stomach appearance.
Your transverse abdominis wraps around the torso and helps stabilizes your back. It also pulls your waistline in to give you appearance having a flatter stomach. The following 5 workouts will help you tone your transverse abdominis so that you can have smaller waistline for a perfect bikini beach body.
1. V-Sits for flat stomach
- Sit on floor or mat such that your feet are lifted off the ground and your bent knees close to your chest. Your hands must be placed behind your bottom on the floor. Now start pulling your belly button into your spine to engage your core.
- Slowly lean backward and extend both legs straight out. Remain in this position for few seconds and then return to the start position.
- You must aim for up to 3 sets of 10 reps.
2. Roll Ups for skinny tummy
- In order to start roll ups to have skinny tummy, lie on your back with your legs on the floor or mat.
- Extend your arms straight up. Your torso must remain on floor in contact with the mat.
- Inhale and curl your upper body off the floor, your arms parallel to the floor, exhale during this movement.
- Inhale, and reverse the movement to return to your starting position.
3. Scissors for flat lower tummy
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your head. Lift your head and shoulders slightly off the ground. Lift your right leg off the floor so that it is perpendicular to your upper body. Raise your left leg just a few inches off the floor.
- Now swiftly swap leg positions without losing control. Lower your right leg quickly down so that it is a few inches off the floor. You should raise your left leg up towards simultaneously.
- Repeat without pause and aim for 6 to 8 repetitions.
4. Reverse Crunches to Skinny Waistline
- Lie on your back so that your knees are bent at 90 degrees. Place your arms by your sides with your palms facing down.
- Contract your abs and curl your knees towards your chest as your exhale.
- With control, lower your legs while exhaling until your feet touch the ground. You must aim for 10 repetition.
5. Double Leg Circles for Flat Tummy
- Lie on your back and raise your legs straight up. Your knees and thighs should be touching each other. Place your extended arms with the palms of your hands facing down.
- Draw imaginary small circle of about 12 inches in diameter in clockwise direction. Now draw the circle in anti-clockwise direction. Aim for 10 circles in alternate directions.
You must also start eating foods that will you lose body fat specially from the lower belly. Good luck with your efforts to have flat lower belly.