Exercise 3: Single Leg Circles for Slim Legs
How to do Single Leg Circles:
- Lie on your back. Have your arms at the sides while the palms are facing down.
- Start out with one foot thrust upward towards the ceiling. Lift the legs without lifting your butt on the floor.
- Rotate the leg slightly outward.
- Breathe and hold your breath while you trace a circle with the lifted leg. Move your whole leg while keeping the rest of your body still and flat on the floor.
- Rotate the legs around 5 times clockwise and another 5 times counter clockwise.
- Switch with the other leg and repeat this 3-5 times.
Showing 3 of 5